Other Parts to Swap While Doing Timing Belt

WayoftheTurtle

Just bought an '09 GX with 190k miles. Previous owner had service records, but no idea when the timing belt was done. The only thing I could find through a Vin check was it done under warranty at 60k. Best case was it was done somewhere in between, but it likely has 130k on it. I'm about to order the TKT-021 kit but I figured while I was in there I'd change out any other recommended parts that would usually be hard to get to(hoses, gaskets etc...). What do you all recommend?

Typically, whatever needs to be removed should, if necessary, be replaced. I believe the water pump, belts, and hoses are commonly replaced at the time of a timing belt swap.

The kit comes with the water pump, tensioners and belt. Hoses are something I figured was a given but I listed it anyway. I'm not familiar with the 2UZ so I didn't know about prone to failure gaskets, seals or whatever is common to go on an older high mileage engine.