2013 ES350 Braking Issue at 10mph

skyrocket1

When im braking from whatever speed... when the car gets to 10mph you can feel (like a ball rolling under the brake) the ABS working double time as if I just slammed on the Brake for an Emergency stop.  This happens if its in Regular or Sport mode and sometimes when its in Eco mode.  Its pretty consistent. 

The only thing that was changed recently was the Battery under the hood and that was cuz the car alarm was running for the entire night.  I bought a brand new Lexus Battery and its shelf life has only been a month old.  Terminals are Clean and has the appropriate grease between the cable and terminal.

The check engine light is not on right now

Has anyone had this issue before?

Just now, skyrocket1 said:

When im braking from whatever speed... when the car gets to 10mph you can feel (like a ball rolling under the brake) the ABS working double time as if I just slammed on the Brake for an Emergency stop.  This happens if its in Regular or Sport mode and sometimes when its in Eco mode.  Its pretty consistent. 

The only thing that was changed recently was the Battery under the hood and that was cuz the car alarm was running for the entire night.  I bought a brand new Lexus Battery and its shelf life has only been a month old.  Terminals are Clean and has the appropriate grease between the cable and terminal.

The check engine light is not on right now

Has anyone had this issue before?

The mileage is somewhere about 195k.  Highway miles

I know the rear breaks were replaced last year.  Im not sure how many mm the front brakes are.  The car does not stop suddenly.  It feels like the car takes a few extra seconds to stop when it gets to 10mph

2 hours ago, RX400h said:

Does the car stop suddenly? Has anyone looked at the brakes, themselves?

I know the rear breaks were replaced last year.  Im not sure how many mm the front brakes are.  The car does not stop suddenly.  It feels like the car takes a few extra seconds to stop when it gets to 10mph

That sometimes indicates that either the brake fluid was not properly bled of air or the master cylinder's piston seal has been worn out or damaged by longer than usual linear travel of the piston by pushing the brake pedal to the floor when bleeding the brakes. 
Hopefully, bleeding the air out of the brake fluid is all that is needed.