Turbo For 2nd Gen Gs3's..

Just asking who would be interested in purchasing a turbo kit?? I'm about to start a project and want to see who if any would like one.. The more kits people want the cheaper they'll be...

Just asking who would be interested in purchasing a turbo kit?? I'm about to start a project and want to see who if any would like one.. The more kits people want the cheaper they'll be...

what does the kit include, specs of turbo, expected stats after completion...

I figured the kit will have everything you need for a complete Turbo system.. Here, I'll start and ramble things off the top of my head.. First off, the Greddy E-Manage will definitely come with it and that will preprogrammed with ignition harness, map sensor and harness.. Tubular Turbo Exhaust Manifold, Garret T04 60-1 Turbo or you can go with a Greddy T88H which I'm going with for some extra $$$.. TurboSmart BO valve, TurboSmart Wastegate, Turbosmart Boost-T (boost controller), All the necessary piping which will be 3," KN filters, HoseTechniques HighTemp Nylon reinforced Silicone couplers and connectors, also HoseTechniques silicone Vacuum hoses.. Then you'd get a 32"X12"X3" front mount intercooler.. Now with the piping the kit will come with will be steel but I'm thinking for extra money we can either chrome it for you or maybe make it Aluminum.. Also, I'm trying to find a company who can produce a front downpipe with a Hiflo cat too.. Now I'm figuring after install you'd be looking at around 325rwhp..

I figured the kit will have everything you need for a complete Turbo system.. Here, I'll start and ramble things off the top of my head.. First off, the Greddy E-Manage will definitely come with it and that will preprogrammed with ignition harness, map sensor and harness.. Tubular Turbo Exhaust Manifold, Garret T04 60-1 Turbo or you can go with a Greddy T88H which I'm going with for some extra $$$.. TurboSmart BO valve, TurboSmart Wastegate, Turbosmart Boost-T (boost controller), All the necessary piping which will be 3," KN filters, HoseTechniques HighTemp Nylon reinforced Silicone couplers and connectors, also HoseTechniques silicone Vacuum hoses.. Then you'd get a 32"X12"X3" front mount intercooler.. Now with the piping the kit will come with will be steel but I'm thinking for extra money we can either chrome it for you or maybe make it Aluminum.. Also, I'm trying to find a company who can produce a front downpipe with a Hiflo cat too.. Now I'm figuring after install you'd be looking at around 325rwhp..

Oh I forgot, it will also have SS braided oil lines.. RC Engineering 550cc Injectors with a BBK/Walbro 255lph High pressure intank fuelpump.. I think that's about it. Now this thread is just a question, I'm going to be installing everything I posted and when I'm finished I'll take some pics and post them up for you guys to see.. Then I'll hit the Dyno and post what my car can do..