Need Help Taking Off Gs400 Factory Spoiler!

There's a little long cover on each side of the spoiler, I pry those off and there are two nuts on each side. I take those two off and it's held on with double sided tape. I slice the double sided tape off and there's something else holding it in place. Looks to be a plastic clip of some sort.

Has anyone taken off their factory spoiler that can give me some pointers? Thanks.

I have been trying to get my spoiler right since I bought mine! I think mine is an aftermarket/factory knock-off. It looks like the others, but I have not seen any that close to actually be able to tell if it is or not...It's a 99 GS400...the spoiler has the led light on it...but there is a highmount brakelight that does not light...that is why I think the spoiler is aftermarket...

I have been having a prob with my spoiler flapping in the wind...I have taken out the rivets and re-rivetted it...all seemed well...but a week or two goes by and its back to flapping again...I think the sheet metal is too weak, anybody have any suggestions on what I should do?