Greetings!  I am new to this site, but I have an 07 ES350 with  roughly 250k miles on it.  Under load there are hard vibration that resonate throughout the car.  Myself and few of my mechanic friends think it may be the engine mounts that are on their way out, but I wanted to see if anyone else has this problem because I don't want to do that job and have it not be the fix as it is a massive job.  I first thought it was the transmission failing as it only happens under load and when I take my foot off the gas it will go away, but the problem doesn't happen all the time, so that eliminated the transmission as the source.  I asked Lexus when I was in there a few months back but they said they didn't feel or see anything (of course it wouldn't happen when they had it) wrong with it.  If anyone has any ideas or had something similar happen, I would love to hear it.  Thanks!

Engine mounts definitely. Also check to see if you feel that you feel a sudden jerk when you put the car in drive. That will indicate they transmission mount is also going bad. But engine mounts definitely!

I have the same issue of vibration only when firmly accelerating at highway speeds.  2009 ES350 130K.   Bearings are tight, tires OK, alignment OK, brakes OK.  I replaced the broken upper motor mount and saw no change.   The three lower mounts look visually OK -- motor top moves about an inch or so back and forward shifting P-R-N-D at 1200RPM, and no hard shudder.   There is no noise from the outside universals turning in tight circles hard right and hard left, and no movement pushing them up/down.  All the boots look perfect, but there is some grease on passenger side near the PS pump that could be ATF.    The driver side inside universal has some movement, maybe 2mm when I push it up/down with tire off.  Passenger side has less play.  I attached a video of passenger side idling with tire off.  Is this expected movement of the shaft?   I posted on another forum and got "shaft is shot" and "have a shop check".     Thanks