2jzgte Off Ebay For 2500?

im sure anybody looking to do the 2jzgte swap has looked at those engines on ebay, i was just wondering if anyone has actually purchased one or know any info on them. i remeber a year or 2 ago i researched a little bit and found it hard to find one for under 5gs, 2500 seems like such a good deal. is there a catch?

the add is a bit misleading. they write "gte" but also on the add title it says NA supra and if you take a quick look its just a GE......no turbo.... its probably in good shape but well its almost the same as what you have now you should just buy another SC motor thats a bit below that page and mess around with that because right now its only a 100 bucks.

As a general rule... I will never buy anything off of ebay that is over 200$ ever again. In fact, I will not buy anything I can not see in person ever again. I do make exceptions when a private seller is willing to do COD or when I am working with a business/individual or company that I can trust and it is documented. I would not waste my time on that motor, unless I was willing to go see it in person and get whatever information or documents I needed to make a sound decision. I do not trust anything on e-bay anymore. It's just safer for me that way. Granted, there are very good sellers on e-bay that I have done business with in the past. I just call the seller after contacting them through e-bay and circumvent the bidding process if I want to do business with them.