Tire Leaking Air!

GalletGun

HI , I am the owner of a 2003 Lexus IS300 sportdesign. And there seems to be something wrong with my front left tire. Starting about 3 weeks ago it started to loose air every week. First week I noticed it its was at 15 psi and went to the gas station and filled it up back to 35, then the next week it was down to 25 psi and I filled it up again. Now its getting flat again! I am a casual driver and I never put any strain on my tires, and I take care of my car well. Those wheels have never been damaged either. I see no sign of external damage, but I need to see the whole tire in order to make a conclusion on that. Does anyone know what might be causes of this, because my other tires which I treat with the same respect are perfectly fine. :blink: What is the warranty on the Z-rated Bridgestone tires and do you think it is replaceable with no charge?

Thanks in advance.

It might be as simple as a small "staple size" pin hole that is causing the problem (or something like a nail, screw, small piece of sheered metal). I'd take it to the dealer for them to have a look at.....if you need a plug/patch, it's not more than $20 - $30 I wouldn't imagine. Not 100% sure if they will replace the tire, but tey might fix it at no charge. Good Luck!

:cheers:

Take it to a good tire service store and they can put the tire in a tub of liquid and find the leak and probably fix it. Meantime, I'd put the spare tire on, if it's in good shape and you won't have to contend with a leay tire on the car, temporarily.

Best bet take it to a dealer who sells the brand of tires that is on your car. Tire shops know more about tires than the Lexus dealer and are also usually cheaper.