Flowmaster Or Magnaflow?

magat1

I have been thinking about changing my muffler to either flowmaster or magnaflow's. I have a flowmaster in my Tundra and it sound great, not loud in the interior which is what I like. I would like basically the same sound with a deep rumble and not loud in the interior, I would like to get the same flowmaster, but read in other posts that the flowmaster wasn't that good on the SC4.

I would like to know feedback from other owners of the flowmaster or magnaflows or andy other brands.

Thanks

I run a JDM Greddy/Trust set-up but I'm turbo'd and have a 300. If you like flowmaster - I'd say stick with it. But I've always liked Greddy as I've had their products on several vehicles in the past. It's really up to you though. There is the apexi n1, jic bullet, and more that I can't think of. You might have to go with a unit for an SC3 and have it modified depending on what you can find available. Not a big deal for any decent exhaust or performance shop. Good luck.