Water on front and rear floor

I didnt drove my car in a while. I went to drive it and the front and rear floor was full with water. I vacuum the front and the rear driver side. When i got to the rear passenger side i notice the water still coming in, from where i dont know. The carpet gets back wet before my eyes. I google this and someone said my ac drain may be clogged up, but i didnt used the ac in weeks . If you have a ideal what it can be or ran across this problem please let me know.  Thanks in advance! 

dtwillis,

1990ls400 is correct. If you have water in the front and rear floor pans, and you haven't used the AC, then its getting in from your sunroof drains, which are either plugged or have split from their drain openings at the roof, or the front or rear windshields have lost their seals and are leaking.

Its a toss up as to which is the culprit, but track it down and get it fixed before you have to deal with mould and rusted out floors and electronics under the seats going bad.