Recommendation for SoCal Body Shop?

I have a 2007 Lexus IS350 purchased at the end of 2006 . A while ago I got a dent in the panel above front right the wheel. It is now pulling a way some from the front of the car near the headlights, Before that dent I had a very small dent and scratch on the driver side door. 

I had some engine work done on the car three years ago to replace a bad cylinder so I had all the cylinders replaced. I have 205,000 miles on the car so far. I am hoping to get at least another 5 years out this car, so I would like to refresh the body by fixing the dents (replace panels if need be) and get a new paint job for the whole car. 

Can anyone here recommend a place for Body work somewhere in San Gabriel Valley, San Fernando Valley, or even Orange county (the first two are preferable)? I would like recommendations for both Best Quality and Good Quality/reasonable price. Maybe even a ranking of local body shops. I am willing to go to a dealer body shop depending on the cost.