Pre-summer Sale For Work Wheels...

Alright, here you go.. Prices for the Work LS305's Super Chrome...

For the front rims they are $1,581.00

For the rear rims they are $1,638.00

Total of $3,219.00

Now with the 20% off it'll come out to $2,575.20

Also you can get different color center caps too. Those are $28.60 but with the discount they're $23. each..

Naw man no scare...I just wasn't online for a bit. Alright, so I'm looking at roughly $2500. Is that with or without shipping? Also if it makes it easier you can just email me @

monstarrholc@gimail.af.mil.

This way we can talk a bit more in private. I check it almost daily. Just let me know what I need to do.

:cheers:

MonStarr, I'm gonna place the order soon and was wondering if in the future are you gonna do a big brake upgrade to your GS?? If your not sure, I'll just order high disks on front and back just so you have that option.. Also, what year GS do you have?? I don't want to get the rims with offsets for the late model GS if you have the 1st gen..

Hey sorry for not getting back to you right away Sypher...work has been killing me the past few days. I got your email and will be calling very soon. I guess I will need to invest in brakes for the rims eventually. By the way, my GS is a 99.

On a side note...did you ever hear back from your people about those headers...Just curious...

Peace

MonStarr