The All New Rx 350 Photos!

pj8708

The new 2016 is here and what an exciting, bold look for the king of Lexus most popular selling model.

I think it is just what the line needed when you consider the RX has used the basic same body for over 10 years.

I like the sharp creases in the metal, and the layout of the dash board. But, there is one thing I cannot ignore, and that is the front "Grill". To me, it looks like a Humpback whale when it has it's mouth wide open and filtering Krill through it's curtain of "Teeth".

Check out the photos and let us know what your comments are.

https://mail.aol.com/webmail-std/en-us/suite

Have a good week everyone!

Paul

While I do think think this is a step in the right direction as it makes the car look lower and sleeker, the upper Lexus SUV's need serious redesign before I would consider one. To me they look top heavy and narrow. The best looking SUV out there (one I would never consider), is the Range Rover. Never thought I'd ever say that because in the past they looked top heavy and narrow.

Went to Lexus of Palm Beach today and they had a truckload of new RX350s. I am not sure about the new design, looks like a transformers car from the side, too much going on. My 2015 looked so clean and fluid next to it. Front grill is way overdone and over the top, rear is nice but overall made me think I was on the set of a batman movie. Definitely not for me, I see this trend in all the Toyota/Lexus designs, probably going after a younger crowd. Kinda looks like a stretched RAV4, I just don't like the new design. In person it was rather ugly and too futuristic for my taste. I hope they stop making the entire Lexus line look the same, I can see a family resemblance but this is getting out of control. Not a classy looking ride at all.

My wife's 2015 RX is a great vehicle, don't get me wrong, I love it and the ownership experience far exceeds that of a Toyota. I also own a Camry, great reliable car but does not compare to the Lexus. You could probably get a great deal on a 2015 RX right now. I am thinking of trading the Camry and grabbing a leftover for myself. I was waiting on the 2016 but IMO, Lexus let the college graphic artists have at it and I hope they hit a home run with younger buyers but as a long time Lexus owner, I Think the new design is hideous.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I suggest you sit in front passenger seat before buying 2016. I had problem with head hitting door frame when entering. I am 5' 11 with short legs and long body. (28 inch inseam.) Be sure to put seat all the way down.

I suggest you sit in front passenger seat before buying 2016. I had problem with head hitting door frame when entering. I am 5' 11 with short legs and long body. (28 inch inseam.) Be sure to put seat all the way down.

Hi Raymond and welcome to the Club. Thanks for the suggestion.

Paul

The interior of the 2016 is fantastic, agree that would have to get one in a dark color, to blend grille and roofline, there is a 15 hybrid new on the lot with F sport options that I have my eye on about six grand off sticker........