New Gauge Cluster And Stereo Lights

Some of my gauge cluster lights (parts of the rpm's and speed) have gone out. Also, some of the button lights on the stereo and air conditioner / heater have gone out. Any suggestion where to go to get the replacement bulbs and pics / instructions on how to do them myself?

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Some of my gauge cluster lights (parts of the rpm's and speed) have gone out. Also, some of the button lights on the stereo and air conditioner / heater have gone out. Any suggestion where to go to get the replacement bulbs and pics / instructions on how to do them myself?

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi, the lights going out in instrument panel is a classic lexus problem. Well, if you browse e-bay there's this one company that you have to mail your instrument cluster to, and they'll fix it for anywhere from $100-200. Check it out. The other alternative is going to the dealer who'll charge you more than you paid for your entire car, just to fix the dash lights. UR choice. Best of luck....

I had seen lextech on ebay before. Ironically I was planning to buy from them.

Thanks for the assistance guys.

Have any of you changed the bulbs yourself? If so, is it hard? I'd assume it's just pulling out the old and popping in the new. Since you're pulling out the units yourself to send it in, can't you just replace them while you're at it?

I've had the car since 92 and still can't give it up....regardless of the problems.

Hi, the lights going out in instrument panel is a classic lexus problem.

Yeah, I've noticed all the problems I've had over the years are not just mine but everyone elses....

- Crack on the center air vent

- Struts for the trunk going out

- Gauge cluster / Climate unit bulbs goin out

The list goes on but I LOVE this car soo much. Luckily the only major thing I've had to replace was the radiator. This will be the daily driver until it completely dies on me. I'll never give it up. The S2K will be the fun weekend car =)