Spoiler Options

Well, if you want the Fabulous lip I can get it for you... Plus I think you'll be the only one in the country with it.. But I just took a look at Fabulous's site and the list price is $600. I can do better than that but you'll be paying around the same with shipping... Don't worry I'll look around for some other ones that are more practical...

mr.sypher, you the first person ive found who can get the win kit. Are you able to get just the spoiler? If so how much $ is it? thank you.

The spoiler is 600+. I'm not sure how much they are exactly with the Yen being stronger now.

mr.sypher, you the first person ive found who can get the win kit. Are you able to get just the spoiler? If so how much $ is it? thank you.

Yes, you can get the spoiler without getting the rest of the kit.. And the price for the Win Spoiler would be $550.00

Yes, you can get the spoiler without getting the rest of the kit.. And the price for the Win Spoiler would be $550.00

That's a nice price. I should have talked to you before getting mine. :( Oh well.

That's a nice price. I should have talked to you before getting mine. :( Oh well.

That's alright you always have next time...

yes that is a nice price. My new question is, i currently have a stock spoiler on my 2000gs , however i beleive it is after market because i have a break light in my back window as well as the spoiler.

I havent been able to find very close pictures of the win spoiler, im curious about there being drill holes visible on my trunk when I replace the spoiler. Or will any new drilling be needed? thanks again

all spoiles for the GS except the new SD, have the break light in the spoiler, so it is not after maket, although there are replicas of them, but cant tell between the two, the light in the window is std, in all gs, the spoiler is an option if the installer would have done it correctly, they would just undo, or not use the inside one, since there is one on the spoiler .

as far as the drilling goes, no drills for the WIN lip, but you would prob have to patch up the holes from the older spoiler, or you could just put plugs in there, if your color is black,

ALL RIGHT, I HIT 100 POSTS

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

There's no drilling required with the Win Spoiler, it's mounted with double-sided adhesive.. For the holes, I know that the ones closest to the rear lights will be covered but as for the other 2 I'm not sure off.. If the spoiler doesn't reach the other 2 just have your bodyshop plug them..