2 Years Ago Saturday.....

13IS250C

I bought my second favorite car I have ever owned. Happy Birthday Lexie.

I bought her these cool valve stem caps. I hate those stupid green things. Yea yea yea, I know what they are for, but I hate them.

post-148822-0-03345600-1428589010_thumb.

post-148822-0-96823700-1428589039_thumb.

To all, beware: Obviously it doesn't take a very big item to make Becki go over the top!

Hide you valve stem and cover. Failure to so could bring you a case of Jim Beam......with all caps off during delivery.

You have been warned!!

Paul

Paul.....you are baaaaaaaaad!

My Z28 consisted of about half of my birthday/anniversary/Christmas gifts. Supercharger, rims, exhaust etc. I told David when I sold it that there goes most of my gifts for the last 17 years.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to degrade my wonderful wife one iota BUT here expertise with cars appears to be the ability to pick out the most expensive on the road with a "that's nice" comment. Uh yeah, S550's and Maseratis are nice. At least she doesn't give a like to Buicks. I deal with all car stuff so...

Now Becki, I do appreciate that she appreciates her cars, her V-8's, and twisties in the mountains. Not mention anyone but having people feel car sick in your car from your driving can easily cause marital issues. I have to drive 3 ways. One for personal, long distance travel, one for fun in my race car, and one when my wife is in the car.

Nothing worse for a driver is having a passenger in the car. I take my wife to Logan, then drive to VB. I ain't scared of flying, I just like driving more.

Speaking of my all time favorite car....I saw it yesterday. Took me a while to catch up to it since he has about a 140 hp advantage on me. Still looks great. Joe says he still loves it and waxes it all the time. Damn that car sounds good.

I really don't miss it though. Had the top down on Lexie and I'm just pleased as punch with her.

I had to drive a VERY pregnant woman to her baby shower once. I was a nervous wreck! I think that is the most careful I have ever been.

I definitely have a different driving mindset when I have a passenger and when I don't. Nothing wreckless, I love my car too much, just a tad more spirited.