Cleaning 3rd Brake Light For 97'

I just had my windows tinted a couple weeks ago, and noticed that they must have gotten some cleaning solution into the 3rd brake light housing in the back deck. I can't figure out how to get the cover off without breaking it, and the company who tinted the windows will take no responsibility for it!

I know there are some stereo guys on this site who may know how to take this off? Any help would be great!! Thanks Mucho!

Get yourself in the middle position of the back seating, facing the rear of the car. With both hands, grasp both sides of the speaker box and start pulling the box towards you. It might not budge at first, so you will have to use some force to get the box to move (it is basically held on by two plastic clips underneath the box, try not to accidentally break the clip(s) or else the speaker box will rattle while driving). Once you are able to slide the box out all the way without disconnecting any wiring, you should have enough room to clean the glass. Hope this helps.