2000+ Integrated Key For Older Es300

Hey everyone...this is the first time I've posed, so sorry if this doesn't come out perfect....Here goes...

I bought a 97 ES300 Last June for a little over 12500. I love this car! Only thing is, I broke that stupid key fob remote thing and now I have to carry it in my pocket rather than my Oakley caribiner which is so much more convenient. Well, my parents have a newer LS with the remote all integrated and such and I think that's really cool...I've looked all over the ES300 forum and I've been beating my head :chairshot: trying to figure out if I can buy a blank one off ebay...take it to the dealership to get it cut and then program it myself. Or if I buy a used one off ebay, will the dealership replace the blade with a new one so that it fits my car, which I could then reprogram? This is driving my crazy :wacko:, no pun intended ;) Thanks for the help everyone...This site rules!

Bottom line: I want a remote from a 2000 ES300 to be fully functioning on my 1997 ES300...Is that possible? If so, what do I need to do to make that happen?