Rx400H Tyre Size

Dear all,

I am new user of this club. I would like to know 255/60/R18 will fit on 2008 RX400? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Lavga

Hi Lavga and welcome to the Lexus Owners Club.

I don't have an answer right away, but the fastest way to get the information you want would be to log on to "Tire Rack" and search their site for tire statistics and make and model fits.

Let us know if that answers your questions.

Paul

Thanks Paul. Yes I looked at that site and could not find right an answer. I know OEM size is 235/55/18 but want to try wider tire.

Keep in mind that the tire size you mention is almost 2 inches larger in diameter than the OEM sized tire. Your speedometer readings would no longer be accurate. I recall that at least one member of this forum used to run that size tires on his RX400h, but I would not recommend it.

Keep in mind that the tire size you mention is almost 2 inches larger in diameter than the OEM sized tire. Your speedometer readings would no longer be accurate. I recall that at least one member of this forum used to run that size tires on his RX400h, but I would not recommend it.

I want to say it was RexRey... speaking of tires, what are you sporting these days? My Paradas are set to be replaced soon with right around 40,000 miles on them so far. I liked them except for maybe the last 3k-5k miles had a bit more road noise and less traction. I was hoping I could get more miles than 40k though.

We still have the Paradas, although one of the fronts picked up a big nail or screw in its sidewall. Both fronts were replaced and since they are fairly new, I will most likely buy the same tires for the rear - perhaps, this Fall or before the rainy season.

40,000 miles is great for a relatively high-performance tire. I am extremely happy with the Paradas.

Yes, it WAS Rey. Before he traded his RX, he either switched back to the OEM size or was planning to.

• Like 1