Anyone else have this issue? I had an '06 IS350 and now an '11 IS350. Was at the dealer test driving a'14 IS350 F sport. Great car but the dash squeaking like crazy from somewhere under the driver side instrument cowl. Decided to drive another. Same squeak but more pronounced. The dealer spent a day working on it, called me back and told me it was "fixed". Next day I took it out on a test drive and it was still squeaking. Told them to call me when it was ready. Two days later they call.... "All fixed". Took the car out and it still squeaked. I told them that wasn't the car for me. They find a third '14 IS350 F sport... I take it for a test drive and guess what?! This one squeaks too! But from the passenger side of the dash. Needless to say, I did not buy anything. In the past I've owned a GS300 Sport Design, two RXs, an '06 IS350 and my current '11 IS350. First time I've run into this problem. If I wanted rattles and squeaks I could spend a lot less!!

Anyone else had dash squeaking issues with the new IS?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The Esky 2.4 Ghz Big Lama is a much larger sized 4 channel helicopter
designed to be flown outdoors. The product includes the helicopter,
transmitter, charger, extra set of main blades, LiPo battery, and 8 x AA
Batteries for the remote. The RC helicopter is completely ready to fly
out of box!

• 4 weeks later...