New Gm Suv's For 2014

pj8708

Everything Chevrolet makes except the Corvette and Camaro has the same front end.

Paul, I don't even look at GM products anymore. At one time in my driveway I had a Grand Am, Z28 Camaro, WS-6 Trans Am and a Corvette. Now all of these cars were new. They were all POS. We put 4 power window motors in the 'Vette, one in the TA and 2 in the GA. The 'Vette couldn't sit for more than 4 days and crank. They were just all junk...fast but junk. I bought my Honda next and never went back to a GM product. I would really love a 'Vette, but just can't make myself spend that kind of $$$$ for a car with so many mechanical issues and GM won't do anything about them. My last 4 cars have been Japanese and I don't know if I will ever own anything else.

GM suvs coming from multiple divisions have too much "badge engineering" for my taste. Some of the crap was killed with elimination of Saturn, Olds, Pontiac, Hummer, but more trimming needs to be done. Rental car quality SUVs just don't appeal to me and they tend to depreciate like rocks.

Yes in many cases they look the same and are consistently ugly.