Silly Question..

13IS250C

Hi Becki. In my 2013 ES350 Owners Manual, it list the procedure for changing your ringtone.

1. Select ring tone on the phone sounds settings screen.

2. Select tone 1, tone 2,or tone 3. and then OK.

Owners Manuals are wonderful things. :)

Hi Becki. In my 2013 ES350 Owners Manual, it list the procedure for changing your ringtone.

1. Select ring tone on the phone sounds settings screen.

2. Select tone 1, tone 2,or tone 3. and then OK.

Owners Manuals are wonderful things. :)

Hi Paul, what is a owners manual? LoL

Becki, Paul is retired so he has loads of time to sit around and read the owners manuals so keep the question coming lets test his knowledge!

In all honesty the first thing I do is read it cover to cover. I will stay up all night when I get a new car and go from the couch to the garage trying out all the new features. Been known to stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning reading the "owners manual" lol

Been hanging at my pool with my kids and without the phone or ipad! To be honest I have enjoyed getting disconnected from the world.

Been hanging at my pool with my kids and without the phone or ipad! To be honest I have enjoyed getting disconnected from the world.

Sounds like a good plan!

Thanks guys. I'll try it when I get home and let you know the results. :geek:

I'll tell you like I always told my G buddies (G37) at NICO...why should I read that OM when I have all you nice folks to answer my questions.

:blushing:

Well kudos to LOC. It was really a very simple procedure! I actually have 4 choices. #4 is a very pleasant female voice that just tells me that I have an incoming phone call. Yippee! That tone I had would make you jump half out of your seat.

Thanks guy.

Oh and BTW, Lexus of Memphis has a 2 hour class once a month to teach you about all your features. I'm signed up for June 15th so maybe I will be able to answer some of your questions. ;)