Acceptable Price?

2013 Lexus ES fully loaded except for the levinson sound system .. What is an acceptable price so I

know if the dealership is !Removed! me or not ... This is my first Lexus period so I have no clue what to expect on how good of a deal I can get .... I will be going there later this week to try and get something worked out ..

Thanks guys!

Brian

Last October I purchased my 2013 ES350, loaded as you say, sans ML Sound system. The retail price was around $42,600. I also had the dealer remove the Bridgestone factory tires and swap for Michelin Primacie's. The 2013 is very popular, and as such your not going to find a dealer in my opinion, willing to go more than !,200 - $1,500. under sticker. From time to time Lexus provides their dealers with $1,000 certificates/coupons that they can apply to any deal they feel like would help close the sale, if its in the dealers best interest.

I got $1,500 off sticker and the $1,000 coupon. I felt really good because in October of last year, the 2013's had only been out for a short while, and the dealers were just standing in line accepting checks.

Do you have a trade in? Have you researched it's value? Very important. Let us know how things yurn out.

Hey there ... Yesterday I went in and with the entire package on the car minus the levinson sound system I couldn't get them lower than 42,000 and that doesn't include the tax, title, license so after that it really is more than 45,000 ... I have really no clue if that was good or bad deal as I have not purchased an ES before and have nothing to compare it to .... I do not have a trade in and probably going to do a two or three year lease .... thoughts?

The 2013 is a brand new model year and sales are good. Its early in the year and dealers have no reason to accept anything more that the 10% or around $1,000 to maybe $1,200 of MSRP. If you wait until December you might pick up a little more if the dealer hasn't hit his numbers for the year. If it was me, I'd buy now while inventories are high and selection is broad.

Let us know how things turn out. We always like to know how pricing is going around the country.

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

I bought my ES with the ultra lux package 18inch wheels. The threw in "free" window tint since I had to wait for the car to get to the dealer. Total time was about 3 weeks. Paid 44k plus tax. I think I got a good deal. Sticker was 49.5

• 4 weeks later...

I bought my car end of March, which was end of their quarter and month end as well. I negotiated 2k below invoice price and then finally applied another $1000 certificate from Lexus, so got a in stock ES 350 sticker price 43k for 38k.

• 1 year later...

Just bought a 2015 300h for $38,900 + TT&L. MSRP was $47,084.00 with the following optional equipment; Bamboo & leather steering wheel, Blind Spot Monitor, Nav System, HID Headlamps w/LED daytime running lamps, Intuitive Parking Assist, Luxury Package (perf leather trimmed interior, heated and ventilated seats, bamboo interior trim, power tilt & telescopic steering wheel, Memory system for drivers seat, mirrors & steering wheel, remote keyless entry) Rear Sunshade, Rain Sensing Wipers, Mats & Rear Bumper App. Four other Lexus dealers couldn't touch the deal and said to buy it.. did I really get that good a deal and why couldn't the other dealers match it? I am assuming that because gas is so cheap and hybrids are not selling across all lines, the dealer just wanted to get it and several others they were offering for the same price, off the lot. I also assume they have back end money from the December to Remember promo coming to them for hitting sales goals?