Where To Get Lexus Maintenance Parts (mail Order)?

mgop

Does anyone know of a reliable mail order source for Lexus maintenance parts? Stuff like oil filter, air filter etc. I could buy them from my local Lexus dealer, or even from a Toyota dealer, but I was thinking of buying them in bulk for even more savings. Thanks!

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try www.irontoad.com.

This is a good parts supplier; however, they do not give you access to a data base where you can search for parts. You tell them what you want by e-mail, and they respond with the price.

One good thing is that they give you the part number when they respond. This is good information to have when you are part searching.

Try www.irontoad.com.

This is a good parts supplier; however, they do not give you access to a data base where you can search for parts. You tell them what you want by e-mail, and they respond with the price.

One good thing is that they give you the part number when they respond. This is good information to have when you are part searching.

BINGO! That is one reason why I will never shop there. There site sucks. I, the customer, should not have to go outisde of my way to shop. Either put the info there or forget it.