O3 Es 300 Splash Guards

csp

I just purchased an 03 ES 300 and I wanted a set of splash guards installed. The dealer told me that Lexus no longer has a part number for them. Can anyone direct me where I might be able to locate a set.

Many Thanks.

Steve,

I was in contact with a friend who owns a body shop and he suggested that I check with Toyota parts because the Camry shares the same platform with the lexus and they have splash guards for the redesigned 02-03 Camry. I am going to visit the local Toyota dealer this week. Will keep you posted.

Best Regards,

Jay

The Toyota ones wont fit right. The ES and the Camry share the same platforms, but they don't share any body panels, my guess is 95% they wont fit right.

What I'm trying to find for you is a website that you can order OEM Japanese parts for the Lexuses. Lexus doesn't sell many of the mud flaps here, but in Japan its a factory option and its much more popular. I've seen the site, but just can't remember the URL. They sell lots of things for the ES like the chrome trunk bars that are on the JDM Toyota Windom (same as our ES300), Windom badges, and I believe they had the mud guards.

I'll get back to you, its bound to turn up.

The black chrome badges cost $500 ;)

The main thing with the trunk bar is, while I like the look of it, I'm considering upgrading to black chrome badges (although I wont spend $500 for them lol) and the looks probably wouldn't go.

I saw something very interesting on ebay the other day, black chrome wheels, they looked kinda sharp.

ok.......and.................I'm still missing something.

$342 for printing WINDOM instead of LEXUS. WOW :blink:

I'll take the $108 set.

Go figure, I remove the winter mats cause it's April, right. I buy brand new mats, right. AND IT FRICKIN SNOWS AGAIN!!!:angry: