Fog Lights Not Working.

I have a 2006 GS300. I have pressed what apperas to be the fog light button on the drop down but the fog lights remain off. They dont go on at night eather.

Also anyone know where I can get a manual for this car? Free!

I have a 2006 GS300. I have pressed what apperas to be the fog light button on the drop down but the fog lights remain off. They dont go on at night eather.

Also anyone know where I can get a manual for this car? Free!

Are you talking about this button?

33w1mpt.jpg

If so, i think we've got your problem. This button is for the headlight washers, not fog lights. The fog light switch is located on the directional light stalk. There's a small 1/4 inch section about half way down the stalk that you can rotate up or down for fog lights on and off.

25ouhk6.jpg

No actually the button I was referring to is above the one circled and just to the right with a P on it.What is that? I have the fog lights turned on at the signal light,still no fogs.If working they should be on all the time.Right? Do you know of ther is a fuze for them?

One more thing.Where can I get a manual?

Thanks for your reply.

No actually the button I was referring to is above the one circled and just to the right with a P on it.What is that? I have the fog lights turned on at the signal light,still no fogs.If working they should be on all the time.Right? Do you know of ther is a fuze for them?

One more thing.Where can I get a manual?

Thanks for your reply.

Ohhh, that button with the Piii. is for the parking assist (the system that gives you the beep-beep-beeeeep when you're at low speeds).

If you have the fog lights turned on via the turn signal stalk, then the fog lights should illuminate only when the front headlights are switched on. I'm not sure as to the location or number of the fuse, but the diagram should be in the owners manual (which you can purchase used on eBay for pretty cheap). There may also be a pdf version if you want to try searching google...

It might be that the fog light bulbs are burned out. Are you the first owner? Have you ever seen the fog lights working?

Ok...well heres another one.How do I know the parking assist is on? I dont see a light anywhere.Nothing in the mirror. What should happen when backing close to something? A beeping perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...