2013 Cargo Net And Mat Where To Buy Online?

lynhnn

I would like to get them as my car does not have them in the package list. Please advise where to get them.

Hi Lynhnn.

Since you specified "Online", I assume you don't want to buy them from your dealer even though it's a new car.

Two suggestions: sewellparts.com - Sewell is a Lexus dealer in Dallas TX. and offers a substantial discount on parts and accesories to "Lexus Owners Club " members. Just go to the web site I listed and indicate you are a LOC member as you log on.

Secondly is pretty obvious, Use e-bay. It's amazing what you can find there. One problem you may have is finding anything you need for a 2013 since these models have only been out a short while. Also, I don't know if you find a 2012 or 2011 mat or net I don't know if it would fit in your 13'.

For a brand new car and to keep it looking factory new, I would encourage you to go to Sewell or your local dealer and pay a little more for more.

Paul

I sent 2 emails to the sale man and dealer rep yesterday and have not heard from them. Yes I have floor mats in black with lexus rx logo on them but nothing in the cargo floor. My interior is beige saddle so it is attractive to foreign colors ..

I eventually will order from Sewell if I have not heard from my steven creeks lexus dealer in a few days. the only concern that Sewell lists the "black" color for the cargo mat and I am not 100% sure that the floor mats I have are black. They do have a bit like 5% of gray in them I think.

Thanks

Lynhnn

Thank you all! I got the cargo mat, the net, spider net, key fob gloves for around $150 at Steven Creeks Lexus part dealer after the new owner discount. The discount makes the new car owner feel good. However, 3 years back, these things came with my new Lexus for free. I am not sure why Lexus is trying to charge cheap dollars like that. I never bargain for a few hundreds in buying the Lexus(s). In fact, in the these transactions, the dealers gave me the cash price and I go for it. If I want to save money, I can go for the Elantra, Corolla or the likes instead of the Lexus. I hope this message can get up to the Lexus executive level so they may want to change how to do business with us.

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the RX has been "decontented" almost every model year. Our 2010 "Lost" the cargo mat, but did come with the net and key gloves "for free" (on a $45+k car thats a relative term). Our 2007 had a tape player (no big loss), rain sensing wipers, a sunglass holder, roof cross rails, cargo mat, etc as standard, and they all disappeared in the 2010. Seems the "Yen Counters" are taking over - a problem known by all too many industry observers.

• 2 months later...

I would like to get them as my car does not have them in the package list. Please advise where to get them.

Hi Lynhnn.

Since you specified "Online", I assume you don't want to buy them from your dealer even though it's a new car.

Two suggestions: sewellparts.com - Sewell is a Lexus dealer in Dallas TX. and offers a substantial discount on parts and accesories to "Lexus Owners Club " members. Just go to the web site I listed and indicate you are a LOC member as you log on.

Secondly is pretty obvious, Use e-bay. It's amazing what you can find there. One problem you may have is finding anything you need for a 2013 since these models have only been out a short while. Also, I don't know if you find a 2012 or 2011 mat or net I don't know if it would fit in your 13'.

For a brand new car and to keep it looking factory new, I would encourage you to go to Sewell or your local dealer and pay a little more for more.

Paul

Thx Paul! I did what you suggested and got a great discount on all the items I wanted for my new/used 2010 RX 350. I've done research online/amazon and the prices at Sewell are much better with the discount, and even official Lexus items!! versus 3rd party vendors that may need some additional mods.

All Weather Cargo Mat-Rear Cargo Mat (Black)

PT9084810102

$78.08

All-Weather Floor Mats: 4-Piece-4-Piece Mat Set (Black)

PT9084810202

$91.50

Cargo Net-Cargo Net

PT91248080

$29.28

Custom Sunshade-Custom Sunshade

$25.01

Trash Stand Litterbag-Trash Stand Litterbag

$15.01