Compatible Doors For Swap / Replacement 2000 Es

chococat

Are only 2000 ES doors completely swappable with 2000 ES doors?

After passing legally on the left and a car turning into me, leaving the high probability that my insurance company is going to find me at fault since I was cited for "failing to pass on the left safely", we won't count the fact that the other car didn't have a turn signal on and were going 40 in a 70 for miles...

...Progressive totaled my car. No structual damage as far as beams go, there is a just a tiny kink in one, but the adjuster says it's nothing. I can buy the car back for $1390ish. Salvaged priced, but not a salvage title.

As you can see I most surely need a front passenger side door. But are other doors compatible besides 2000? If so which ones?

If you are reading this and can help, I would be happy with any help. Thank you.

From what I can find online in short order, any 1999 to 2001 ES will share the same doors as your car, and should be a direct swap, with the exception of colour and interior panels, which can be swapped with your originals. Good Luck!

Thank you! It's even better then that! It's 1997-2001. I went to a junker in Tyler, TX, yesterday and got the whole back door, whole front door, front fender, and mirror, off a 1999, for $427 (including tax). Albiet the wrong colour, but everything is perfect. I am tickled!