Transmission Slipping At Times Not, Morning Start Up Powersteering Sou

LemboMods96LS400

I'm new owner of a '96 Lexus ls400 an I've been through this site/fourm for quite a while, before I got the car an till now.. I wanted to get familiar with the site an car before I post on here...

To Start off now the car runs great an I raced an beat a newer GS the other day. So no problems.. but One Thing... Here it goes!!!

It shifts perfectly fine and drive Smooth...

Only one problem code, ( shift solenoid E electrical ).. checked inside transmission with the pan off and a little on the outside wireing an cleaned them. I Took out shift solenoid E in cleaned it as well an assembled the filter an pan, then erased the codes an the " shift solenoid E electrical " Stays.. Theres no momentary erase an come back its just there.. The electrical code remains.

Any ideas??

It's hard to check the wireing for the tranny on the outside it being routed towards the top and so close on the floorbords I can't see.

EDIT, sorry was sleepy when I posted this.. after seeing what I put down, Haha. Sorry.