2007 Ls460L

SDAR

Just bought my wife a used LS460L. After driving Chevrolets my whole life, all I can say is WOW. What a vehicle. I am so impessed. We went on a road trip with it this last weekend and spent the drive reading the 3" thick owners manual and learning all of the features. What an incredible and beautiful vehicle. I can't keep my eyes off of it everytime we get out of it. It is black on black with not a scratch on it. The previous owner really did well taking care of it. The 27 mpg mileage was a pleasant surprise on the highway.

Thanks for having me.

Just bought my wife a used LS460L. After driving Chevrolets my whole life, all I can say is WOW. What a vehicle. I am so impessed. We went on a road trip with it this last weekend and spent the drive reading the 3" thick owners manual and learning all of the features. What an incredible and beautiful vehicle. I can't keep my eyes off of it everytime we get out of it. It is black on black with not a scratch on it. The previous owner really did well taking care of it. The 27 mpg mileage was a pleasant surprise on the highway.

Thanks for having me.

Greetings and welcome to the Lexus Owners Club.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your many miles in the beauty of your 460.

Paul