For Sale: Covercraft Noah Cover For 09-12 Es350

MrRetro

I am selling a like new (1 year old) covercraft NOAH custom fit cover for 2009 thru 2012 Lexus ES350. My car 09 ES is coming off lease and I am not giving this back to the dealer! LOL. The cover is one year old, it was replaced when the original one I had got damaged last year druing a hailstorm. Cover was destroyed (car had 10G of cosmetic damage too).

I have been using covercraft NOAH covers on my cars since the year 2000 and I swear by them. If you do not have a garage like me it is the next best thing. It is easy to put on and take off, I store it rolled up in the trunk. Keeps sap, bird stuff, pollen and dust off the car and also protects from the sun. After a rainstorm, if allowed to dry on the car, your car will be just about as clean as it was before (no more dirt spots).

These covers are usually over $200 when new, I'd like to get $100 for it plus the actual cost of UPS shipping from my location (NY) to you. If you are in metro NYC area and want to pick up locally, even better. I can provide pictures of it, the cover looks like new and these typically have a 4-5 year lifespan in my experience. Please contact me by PM or reply to this thread if you are interested.

Thank you.