New To Lexus, Saying Hello

Tim'sRX

Hello, My wife and I just purchased our first Lexus. It's a sweet little 2001 RX300 Champange color. Man we love this car. Now we want another one! It has a few things to work through and this looks to be the place to do it.

Already replaced the drive indicator lamp in the dash ( thanks to you guys). Also replaced the shifter light as well. Next on the agenda is the thermostat. I'm getting code p0128. Anyway, it's good to be part of the Lexus family. Should have bought one before now. Now we are spoiled!!!

Hello, My wife and I just purchased our first Lexus. It's a sweet little 2001 RX300 Champange color. Man we love this car. Now we want another one! It has a few things to work through and this looks to be the place to do it.

Already replaced the drive indicator lamp in the dash ( thanks to you guys). Also replaced the shifter light as well. Next on the agenda is the thermostat. I'm getting code p0128. Anyway, it's good to be part of the Lexus family. Should have bought one before now. Now we are spoiled!!!

Hi Tim, and welcome to you and your wife to the Club. Sounds like you caught the "Lexus Love "Thang" "......lol You'll find like the rest of us that your first Lexus will impress you and keep on impressing you more and more.

Good Luck'

Paul

Thanks for the welcome guys. Loving the RX. Getting kinda worried about all the negative reviews about the 2001 RX 4WD Though.. Should I be worried?