Specs And Pics Of 2013 Es350

timzter

Anyone know where I can get the official specs and exterior/interior pics of the 2013 ES350? When I google for it, I just get random links showing cars of different shapes. :-) I think those are just pics of what people speculate it will look like.

• 2 weeks later...

And if you like what you see in those spy photos, you will be in the minority. My hope is that either the photographers made mistakes, or that North America will get something different that what's in those photos. Fugly.

Yeah, I too am hoping the new ES looks better in person (or at least in some better pictures) than it does in the pictures that are out there now. So far, I'm not feeling the urge to run out and buy one.

Some cars look better in pictures than in real life out on the street. Maybe this will be one of them that looks better in real life vs. pics. I hope so.

And if you like what you see in those spy photos, you will be in the minority. My hope is that either the photographers made mistakes, or that North America will get something different that what's in those photos. Fugly.

I have literally heard this written about every new model Lexus has come out with. I've been doing these forums a long time.

It'll be fine...trust me.