Gasoline/fuel Our #1 Export

pj8708

Maybe I've been living in a cave, but this came as a surprise to me when I read this. If we have so much gasoline that we can afford to export more of it than any other US product, then what happened to the "supply and demand" rule for why we pay so darn much at the pump!

Read on.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/31/united-states-gas-export_n_1177559.html?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D124147

Man...kind of unrelated but I got my freakin propane bill mind you I have a pellet stove and a HE heat pump with gas backup downstairs, upstairs heat is rarely ever on that is gas and gas hot water heater and the bill was damn near $400.00! I just paid over $900 late Oct... I was charged over $3.00 per gallon...what a bunch of BS! Other parts of the country pay 1.90 or less. I talked to my fathers in law and he has a farm rate and uses less propane than I use over a year and he pays 2.20! That makes a bunch of sense right? I have called around the past two years and can never beat the provider that I have now...just don't get it. The gas prices at the pump drive me nuts but the home heating prices are out of control...