My 2002 Lexus Sc430

firebird3737

Hello, I am flying from Atlanta to St. Louis Dec 12 to pick up a 2002 red SC430 - It only has 4700 miles on it (driven by the dealers Step-Mother in Vero Beach for 9 years) and the pics make it look brand new - I have a 1989 red Mercedes 560SL and a red Mercedes 320 SL - they both are too bulky/heavy for my wife to drive, and I am impressed by the engineering of all of the Lexus models.

I am looking forward to reading all the valuable information on this forum, and hopefully I will be able soon to contribute some positive info for novices like me.

Nice to be part of your group! Thanks

post-135880-0-97733600-1323571309_thumb.

Hello, I am flying from Atlanta to St. Louis Dec 12 to pick up a 2002 red SC430 - It only has 4700 miles on it (driven by the dealers Step-Mother in Vero Beach for 9 years) and the pics make it look brand new - I have a 1989 red Mercedes 560SL and a red Mercedes 320 SL - they both are too bulky/heavy for my wife to drive, and I am impressed by the engineering of all of the Lexus models.

I am looking forward to reading all the valuable information on this forum, and hopefully I will be able soon to contribute some positive info for novices like me.

Nice to be part of your group! Thanks

Hi Herb! Welcome to the LOC. Looks like you hooked into a great find. Can't help but think of the old saying " Owned by a Little old lady from Pasadena and only driven to church on Sundays!".LOL

Hope all is right when you pick it up. Let all of us know if we can help with questions.

Paul

hai friends welcome to the site and this site sounds good...

Performance Chip

Hello Grace!...Welcome to the LOC. Glad to have you.(ya, you betcha) couldn't help it, seeing that your from my northern neighbor!

Feel free to ask questions and post helpful information anytime.

Merry Christmas,

Paul