Burning Oil -

K2A3M

If I drive from NY to Boston, my oil light goes on and is empty, I have taken to lexus dealer and to other local experts, no one can tell me why it burns off, there is no drip and no leaks, I just replaced the seals and caps (almost 3k of work) I should of replaced the whole motor at that point. Why does this happen how do we fix it.

I have used all kinds of oil, high miliage and top synthetics but still I have to add oil almost weekly -HELP

Two things, has the valve cover been removed and checked for sludge? And has the PCV valve been replaced....?

not sure on the pcv valve, but I did almost everything else, rebuilt head, replaced head gaskets, water pump, timing belt, what else do I need to do, OIL is Burning up!!!

Wait, your going through about 6 quarts of oil in 250 miles? And there's no smoke pluming out the back as you drive? Then you have a huge hole in the oil pan or oil line somewhere. When you fill it with oil, start it and let it sit there for a few minutes. Then back out and look at the floor where the car was. IS there any oil on the floor?