1998 Gs300

Hey I have the above car and when it get to temp I get a rull idle, I have changed spark plugs the also plugs that go to the coil packs made it run smove for a day then back to ruff idle.

I have cleared all code's and only have P1349 VVt. Can this be cleaned? or serviced or do i just change? How too change?

Any help would be great!

Nathan

post-133543-0-79536700-1316410269_thumb.

• 2 months later...

Hey I have the above car and when it get to temp I get a rull idle, I have changed spark plugs the also plugs that go to the coil packs made it run smove for a day then back to ruff idle.

I have cleared all code's and only have P1349 VVt. Can this be cleaned? or serviced or do i just change? How too change?

Any help would be great!

Nathan

Just picked up our 2001 GS300 from the shop today because it was throwing the same code and had the same symptoms. The shop found the Oil Control Valve (0CV) to be malfunctioning and replaced it. I don't know how to test it but know it VERY easy to replace yourself. Fixed our problem!

Please not, be very careful with your oil changes, on the RX300 that valve can get clogged from sludge....I would definetly use synthetic oil and keep those changes on schedule.