Abs Kicks In After Every Stop

there is a ring on axle for abs sensor... that ring has teeth .. according to your explanation it seems like that one of the ring's tooth is chipped u have to remove the axle and inspect it...

Thanks! If it matters, I forgot to say that the ABS light is not on, and it never was. Wouldn't the missing teeth cause the ABS light to illuminate? And wouldn't I not have ABS then?

Both CV axles are new as of today (literally less than 10 miles on them!) NAPA reman units. I already returned the old cores to the store,so I can't see if if the old ones had missing teeth.

Can you hear the pump working when you step on the brakes? If you want to be sure it's the ABS then pull the abs fuse and do some stops in an empty parking lot or around the neighborhood (after verifying that those same stops produce the pulsation) and see if it does so with the abs pump un-powered. If it goes away then your problem is in the ABS system and you need to pursue it as such, if it continues then the problem is elsewhere.