Speakers Grills

KY3TS

HAS ANYONE CHANGED OR REWORK SUN BLEACHED SPEAKER GRILLS IN THE BACK DECK LID? JUST CURIOUS WHAT COULD BE DONE WITH THEM. ALSO I HAD A WINDOW TINTING COMPANY TELL ME THAT TINTING THE SUNROOF IS DIFFICULT BECAUSE THE SUNROOF IS NOT GLASS. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON THIS?

THANKS

That's a new one to me. I never checked, but I'm quite positive the sunroof is glass. It would be the same as the windsheild wich are shatter proof. That may be what your guy is referring to. Although I don't see why that could not be tinted. I think you are being fed a line on the sunroof thing. Don't give that business your money. A call to lexus could answer that question definitely though. Or an e-mail to the lexus site. Find a link in the FAQ.

Speaker grills - never looked at them. I'm sure a little creativity could cure the original grills. Or replacement ones could be bought new or used. Or a dye of some sort. There is a parts link in the faq too but I'm not sure that it will help on this. Try it, it won't hurt. I thought I put a couple others there but I'm not seeing them. I probably forgot.

Good luck.