2006 Is350 W/ Ml & Nav - Technology Upgrades?

I've been looking into some technology upgrades for my 2006 IS350. I have an iPhone 4 with the latest IOS and I've thought about getting something to interface my phone with the navigation display. Two options I'm considering are the Parrot 9200 and the VAIS si2iC. I've also thought about the VAIS m2i but it's REALLY expensive at $500, and I'm not sure what more you're getting for the extra $150.

I'm curious what others have done and how happy you are with your choice? One thing I like about the Parrot is it supports both USB and Bluetooth audio... but the VAIS seems to have a far more advanced interface, not to mention a much bigger screen by using my factory nav screen.

So for those who have upgraded I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

I've been looking into some technology upgrades for my 2006 IS350. I have an iPhone 4 with the latest IOS and I've thought about getting something to interface my phone with the navigation display. Two options I'm considering are the Parrot 9200 and the VAIS si2iC. I've also thought about the VAIS m2i but it's REALLY expensive at $500, and I'm not sure what more you're getting for the extra $150.

I'm curious what others have done and how happy you are with your choice? One thing I like about the Parrot is it supports both USB and Bluetooth audio... but the VAIS seems to have a far more advanced interface, not to mention a much bigger screen by using my factory nav screen.

So for those who have upgraded I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

The MedialinQ 2 is a high def menu system and is much more integrated. If your gonna spend the $350+ on one, then I would just get the ML2. Even though it also offers other options you may never use.