Changing Head Blinker Light

hern

I have a 1999 ES300 and I was curious if anyone has ever changed their head blinker lights? I can't figure out how to do it after spending hours thinking it would be something very easy. I've never done it before so can anyone please help me with like a step by step approach of doing it. I already bought the 1957 ALL bulbs so i'm ready =)

Thanks all

If I am not mistaken, it consists of removing 4 nuts and the entire headlight assembly flops out. Then you will have easy access to the blinkers.

try searching on "turn signal replacement" or something like that cause this has been discussed endlessly.

steviej

I have a '97 ES300, but the fix should be the same. Lift the hood. Notice the black plastic strip going across the front of the engine compartment over the fan shroud. Pry up 3 or 4 clips on the side needing access. Lift it up. This will expose a retaining screw holding the entire turn signal assembly in place. Remove this screw and the entire assembly can be carefully removed from the front of the car. Replace bulb and reverse the above process. Caution: Sometimes the bulbs aren't bad, but the contacts get dirty. In this case, clean the contacts. Good luck!