Where To Buy Parts For Ls400 1992,

hughes369

I had several websites for Lexus wholesale parts saved to my favorites and now have lost all of them. Does anyone on this forum deal with a parts supplier on a daily basis that is satisfied with the prices and quality they are receiving? If so please list them for me, or talk of your experience. I have dealt with Thompson Lexus in the past, but I know there are others like them that do business online and have great prices below list. Currently I am looking to replace some major components in my AC system on my 1992 LS400 with AirSuspension. This car is a keeper, so just using cheap parts to get by sounds appealing, but I am the one doing the work, so saving some labor costs, but still im not loaded with cash to spend. Any advice or direction from members is welcome... Do we have a pinned topic that covers what I am asking in relation to parts buying online or at reduced prices well below list....? Thanks...