Christmas Gift Ideas For Rx In Nc

nc211

Anyone who knows how RX feels about the guy in my avatar, can only imagine the look on his face if one of these showed up under his Christmas tree!!! :lol::lol:

http://shop.cafepress.com/miss-me-yet?page=1

Great idea - someone will make a small fortune selling that crap! My hat's off to them....

And no, I don't miss him one bit except for the constant fodder he provided to Letterman/Leno/Caliendo and all the other comedians out there....

By the way, we need to start an office pool on what number heart attack finally puts !Removed! Cheney six feet under. My money's on number 47....

I bet there is one person who hopes he stays alive just long enough for one more hunting trip.... His buddy Scooter Libby!

Apparently this website was born from a billboard in MN that a group of local small business owners paid for. They put Bush on the billboard with the "Miss Me Yet" slogan under it. It sparked an internet wave of interest, to the point where a reporter actually drove out to verify it wasn't some photoshop trick. It wasn't.

I bet there is one person who hopes he stays alive just long enough for one more hunting trip.... His buddy Scooter Libby!

The Darth Raider still have a lot of fight inside him, did you see that interview he had where he was debating Joe Biden?