2006 Lexus Is Packges

I am completly new to Lexus however have been a Toyota owner all my life. I bought a Pre Certified 2006 Lexus IS 350 and have no clue as to what package it is. It has nav, sunroof, wood and led lighting in the footwells. It does not have memory seats or headlamp washer. Some say its the luxury package but I thought that had electric telescoping wheel? Just curious because of the dicussion of upgrading to the illuminated scuff sill.

No memory seats means no Lux or Sport Pkg. Sunroof = standard, nav was a standalone option, and I think the wood was too. Sounds like there was no pkg. I'm with Bartkat--illuminated scuff plates, I think, for '06 is not "plug and play", and requires addl work.

I have a 2009 IS250 with only sunroof, but I took my scuff plates off and found that it was P-n-P. So, I bought the blue one's and they look GREAT!!. Just take one of your plates off and see if the connecter is there or not. They just pop off.

2006 is NOT plug-n-play for illuminated scuff plates. Only '07 and newer.

Now I'm confused. Same situation as westtulsaguy (new to Lexis/Toyota), with an 06 IS250. HAS the ML stereo (w/logo & sounds great), and blue illuminated kickplates. Seat memory, sunroof. No lamp washer. Wood center console. Electric steering wheel. I think that means Lux with lots of options, and that's what it was sold (by dealer) as. But can anyone tell me what sport gets you? The rims "spokes" are forked, and staggered (8.5 rear, 8in in front)... Thanks

Now I'm confused. Same situation as westtulsaguy (new to Lexis/Toyota), with an 06 IS250. HAS the ML stereo (w/logo & sounds great), and blue illuminated kickplates. Seat memory, sunroof. No lamp washer. Wood center console. Electric steering wheel. I think that means Lux with lots of options, and that's what it was sold (by dealer) as. But can anyone tell me what sport gets you? The rims "spokes" are forked, and staggered (8.5 rear, 8in in front)... Thanks

It's got the Lux Pkg and Mark Levinson. Seat memory, power adjustable seat, illuminated sill plates, rain sensing wipers, power sunshade and wood trim all come with the Lux Pkg. Sunroof is standard on all US models. ML either comes as a stand alone option or packaged with nav. Headlight washers are a standalone option, but in the northeast, tend to be on all models that have the Lux Pkg.

Sport changes illuminated sills to aluminum (non-illumnated sills), adds aluminum sport pedals, and deletes the rear sunshade.

The Lux and Sport Packages haven't changed very much over the years. Just check out the Lexus website.

Sport changes illuminated sills to aluminum (non-illumnated sills), adds aluminum sport pedals, and deletes the rear sunshade.

The Lux and Sport Packages haven't changed very much over the years. Just check out the Lexus website.

Thank you Tex- so where do I get pedals?

Thank you Tex- so where do I get pedals?

You can get them from the dealer--they are exepensive. They don't just slip over the gas pedal--you have to replace the assembly. Search around here or Clublexus.com, and you will find various options.

No memory seats means no Lux or Sport Pkg. Sunroof = standard, nav was a standalone option, and I think the wood was too. Sounds like there was no pkg. I'm with Bartkat--illuminated scuff plates, I think, for '06 is not "plug and play", and requires addl work.

Thank you!!! :)

• 2 months later...

I was sorta wondering this PACKAGE issue as well... I am NEW to Lexus all together...I have a IS 250 and what seems to be a PSORTS PACKAGE/Luxury...

I do have options:

Telescopic steering wheel, luminated door sills, paddle shifters, ML 14 speaker surround sound, ac/heated seats, seat memory adj, rear window shade screen......On and ON!

EVERYTHING EXCEPT...I do not have:

ALUMINUM PEDALS, BLUETOOTH (I think I dont....) and Navi...

all else... I have...

I was sorta wondering this PACKAGE issue as well... I am NEW to Lexus all together...I have a IS 250 and what seems to be a PSORTS PACKAGE/Luxury...

I do have options:

Telescopic steering wheel, luminated door sills, paddle shifters, ML 14 speaker surround sound, ac/heated seats, seat memory adj, rear window shade screen......On and ON!

EVERYTHING EXCEPT...I do not have:

ALUMINUM PEDALS, BLUETOOTH (I think I dont....) and Navi...

all else... I have...

Power tilt/telescope, memory seats, rear sunshade, illuminated scuff plates are all part of the Luxury Package.

ML system is a separate option, not part of a package.

Paddle shifters are std.

You don't have the sports pkg--that includes non-illuminated scuff plates and sport pedals.

If you have a 2010, you would have BT if you had phone buttons on the steering wheel. Before 2010, you need navi to get BT.