98 Es300 Nakamichi Amplifier

I have an issue with my sound system. It is a 98 es300 nakamichi system. Everything works perfect for about 30 minutes but then all of a sudden the right side speakers drop. When I turn the balance to the right I hear very little sound coming from the right sight speakers but keep in mind the left side is fine. Now here's the weird part, If I turn up the volume, the right side kicks back in and works fine for about 5 minutes and then does the same thing. Any ideas? My guess is that it's the amplifier and I can't seem to find one anywhere since its the nakamichi and not the pioneer.

It's Lexus part number 86100-33040

If anyone has one, please let me know.

I have an issue with my sound system. It is a 98 es300 nakamichi system. Everything works perfect for about 30 minutes but then all of a sudden the right side speakers drop. When I turn the balance to the right I hear very little sound coming from the right sight speakers but keep in mind the left side is fine. Now here's the weird part, If I turn up the volume, the right side kicks back in and works fine for about 5 minutes and then does the same thing. Any ideas? My guess is that it's the amplifier and I can't seem to find one anywhere since its the nakamichi and not the pioneer.

It's Lexus part number 86100-33040

If anyone has one, please let me know.

I'll see if I have an amp for you :cheers: