Is250 Cd Changer Problem

I have a 2008 IS250 AWD with the 6 CD changer. When a CD finishes playing and the next one is automatically loaded an 'ERROR 3' is flashing. If I push the advance to next CD button and then push the advance to previous CD button, then the CD plays fine e.g. CD 3 finishes and CD 4 loads - ERROR 3 is flashing. I push the next CD button and CD 5 loads. Push the previous CD button and CD 4 loads and plays OK. Anyone else had this happen?

I have a 2008 IS250 AWD with the 6 CD changer. When a CD finishes playing and the next one is automatically loaded an 'ERROR 3' is flashing. If I push the advance to next CD button and then push the advance to previous CD button, then the CD plays fine e.g. CD 3 finishes and CD 4 loads - ERROR 3 is flashing. I push the next CD button and CD 5 loads. Push the previous CD button and CD 4 loads and plays OK. Anyone else had this happen?

Are these factory CD's or burned at home?

Are these factory CD's or burned at home?

They are store bought CDs.