91 Ls 400 Dash Problem

spuds1956

Put a used dash from another LS 400 into my 91 LS 400 . ALL of the guages in dash are not working correctly now . The dash was working properly when it was removed from donner LS 400 ( donner dash was also a 91 LS 400). Is there a way to reset these guages in my 91 LS 400 ? Thanks any help greatly appricated.

Put a used dash from another LS 400 into my 91 LS 400 . ALL of the guages in dash are not working correctly now . The dash was working properly when it was removed from donner LS 400 ( donner dash was also a 91 LS 400). Is there a way to reset these guages in my 91 LS 400 ? Thanks any help greatly appricated.

Oh, Here you are, Your other post in the GS forum should probably be deleted ;)

Did both vehicles have the exact same options?

I put a '93 dash into my '92, my car did not have the full list of options so now my mirrors no longer work, the donor car had the memory settings and uses a different schematic including an extra module to control the mirrors. You may have a similar issue unless you swapped the wiring harness from the old dash back over.