2009 Navi Upgrade

novguitar

Does the 9.1 ver of Gen 04 Navi make me lose the override option I have on the 2005 edition? I got the new one for a Christmas gift because living in Orlando, my old map is seriously out of date. But I do like having the option of a passenger putting in destinations while in motion.

• 4 weeks later...
Does the 9.1 ver of Gen 04 Navi make me lose the override option I have on the 2005 edition? I got the new one for a Christmas gift because living in Orlando, my old map is seriously out of date. But I do like having the option of a passenger putting in destinations while in motion.

the upgrade will make you lose your option while in motion ....I want my option back Lexus !!!!

There is a link somewhere on here to a short cut to manually override for one sesion. I have the printout in my car still I think... I hope... I havent tried it out either not sure if it is specific to a version or not. :( any who does anyone have the link to the topic that has a website for a dealer that sells the upgrades and has all the diff versions and upgrades available. I saved few topics but everything is gone!! I searched forever for it.

I am also looking to add an ipod plug... are the menus compatible in the upgraded software... im lost when it comes to radio stuff so i am going to pay someone... Also does anyone have satelite radio from an upgrade... that would be awsome if that came with the upgrade or at least the menu part :)

• 3 weeks later...