99 Gs300 Fog Light

I need to replace right fog light on my 99 g300. local shops are no help. Dealer wants something like $300. web searches gives me fog lamp assembly for comparable es300 fog lights(are the es300 lights interchangeable for the gs300?). Any prefered gs300 parts dealers online?

Or better yet, the 2 tabs where the screws attatch fog lamp to bumber have broken off. Otherwise, the rest of the light works fine. Suggestions?

thanks for any help!

Parts.com has OEM foglight assemblies for the 99 GS300 for $173.63 -- different foglights depending on if the car has HID headlights. There are lots of other discount on-line sellers but Parts.com is usually competitive. The part numbrs for the 99 ES300 foglight assemblies are different from the 99 GS300 per toyodiy.com .

• 2 months later...
Parts.com has OEM foglight assemblies for the 99 GS300 for $173.63 -- different foglights depending on if the car has HID headlights. There are lots of other discount on-line sellers but Parts.com is usually competitive. The part numbrs for the 99 ES300 foglight assemblies are different from the 99 GS300 per toyodiy.com .

If you have not purchased the foglight yet there is a website that use to be L-tuned.com or lexusparts.com but try l-tuned and if I remember correctly it goes to lexus parts .com (l-tuned.com is the old name) it is a performance website for lexus that use to work with lexus they sell foglight sets for your car for two hundred brand new reputable company bought suspension from them when they were L-tuned and back then lexus actually gave me a warranty! lexus company used to make a L-tuned version with the badges and suspension upgrade on the second generation GS