My Gs Stalled Twice In One Week Helllpp

Soo I drove like 550 miles away for Thanksgiving and 50 miles from where I needed to be my gs accelerated then deccelerated, accelerated one more time and then the gas pedal stopped responding completely...Got it towed to a Lexus dealership where they kept it for four days and they couldn't find anything wrong with it. I picked it up and the car was riding fine for almost 500 miles until it did the same thing in Jersey, leaving me stuck on the side of the road AGAIN. When I tried to start the car it would start initially, the car would shake, the engine would die and then a bunch of lights on my dash came on. Both oil lights, the battery light and my rear tail light icon came on, wtf? The battery is new, did my transmission and changed my oil recently. I got the PPS replaced recently, but I don't think it's that. Is it the fuel pump? Helppp, it's in the shop again and no one seems to be able to figure it out. Blah.

The shaking of the engine points to misfiring, due to bad air/fuel mixture or clogged line. Did these incidents take place when the tank was almost empty, or do you drive your tank often empty?

Suspects are most likely; pumppressure, f-filter, stuck injector, sparks (perhaps a loose cap). All this should be checked by the dealer/shop in the first place. Although there are mixed feeling about additives, you might try an injectorcleaner.

Take note if incidents share common terms; like was it a very hot day / raining / cold / almost empty tank etc.

Suspects are most likely; pumppressure, f-filter, stuck injector, sparks (perhaps a loose cap). All this should be checked by the dealer/shop in the first place. Although there are mixed feeling about additives, you might try an injectorcleaner.

My GS is running super rich and acting wierd, how do you check for a stuck injector?? :(

Era57, you might want to test your alternator, it could be an electrical issue since the car drives for 50 miles then dies, maybe its only charging battery sometimes?? just a guess!!lol

The car drove for 550 more miles with no problem after the first time it stalled...plenty of gas, etc. Soo, I found out what's wrong with it today and it's such an obscene amount of stuff that I can't even remember all of it; charcoal canister, abs problems...it goes on. I thought it was bad enough when I thought the estimate would be around 500, haha. Failll :(