1995 Sc 300 Sub Woofer Amp

tedd930

Hey . thanks in advance .. I have a 95 sc 300 with 13,000 original miles!! the rear subwoofer amp cracks and makes noise

when the volume is turned up i replaced the speaker and it is perfect . i am looking to buy or repair the sub/ rear deck amp

i do not want to modify or rig it because of obvious reasons .. i want the original amp.. can anyone help .. and p.s I will be selling the car

after the winter one owner fla car pearl white /tan.. thanks ted

Hey . thanks in advance .. I have a 95 sc 300 with 13,000 original miles!! the rear subwoofer amp cracks and makes noise

when the volume is turned up i replaced the speaker and it is perfect . i am looking to buy or repair the sub/ rear deck amp

i do not want to modify or rig it because of obvious reasons .. i want the original amp.. can anyone help .. and p.s I will be selling the car

Are you looking for the subwoofer and sub amp ?

JUST THE SUB AMP...

JUST THE SUB AMP...

Will see if I have one.